SCRI is the only oncology research organization of its kind to offer end-to-end clinical trial site management, contract research services for biopharma and personalized medicine advisory services in one place. As a leader in drug development, SCRI has conducted nearly 750 first-in-human trials to date. More than 4,500 patients enroll to our early and late-phase trials every year.
Our world-renowned physician research leaders, trained at the top academic institutions, deliver valuable insights into the optimal execution of all aspects of clinical research.
Oncology-Focused Contract Research Organization (CRO):
Contracted by biopharma to design, manage and monitor trials as well as analyze results
From Pre-Clinical to Post-Approval, SCRI Development Innovations delivers end-to-end CRO capabilities:
- As a part of SCRI, we leverage expert physician expertise to design and implement clinical trials to advance therapies and improve the lives of patients fighting cancer.
- We work in tandem with SCRI’s centralized SMO to design and deliver timely site activation, patient recruitment and overall study delivery.
- Powered by Genospace’s precision medicine technology, our personalized medicine expertise informs clinical development approaches every step of the way.
Oncology Expertise in the Following Areas:
- Clinical Development
- Strategic Planning & Oversight
- Clinical Monitoring
- Medical Monitoring
- Medical Writing & Publishing
- Regulatory Affairs
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Site Relationship & Expedited Start-up – We’re able to leverage existing relationships and infrastructure with SCRI sites to achieve expedited start-up in as little as 6 weeks
- Unique Personalized Medicine & Data Capabilities – SCRI’s Personalized Medicine program offers scientific consultative services to drug development partners to enrich clinical development insights
Centralized Site Management Organization:
Partner with a network of sites where physicians enroll and treat patients on clinical trials:
- SCRI’s Site Management Organization (SMO) offers operational and other centralized research support services for sites on phase I through III industry-sponsored and investigator-initiated trials.
- The SMO offers support services for trials across tumor types including highly specialized expertise in complex GI, lung, breast/gynecologic, central nervous system, genitourinary, melanoma and blood cancers. Additionally, the SMO works with FACT-accredited transplant sites to advance cellular therapy research inclusive of CAR T-Cell, CRISPR and other novel approaches.
SCRI Centralized Site Support Services
- Rapid study activation timelines
- Community clinic-based model at SCRI sites provides access to larger numbers of patients
- Efficiencies with budget, contract, and informed consent
- Utilization of central IRBs
- Standardized SOPs and quality metrics across all SCRI sites
- Partners with the Personalized Medicine team to rapidly identify patients for trials